Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another Day, Another Cookbook

I apologize deeply for my lack of posting. Something a little like life {and a butt-busy one at that} has hit me, and I just haven't had the time or wherewithal to get my butt over here and post.

This will all be changing now. I was recently chosen to test for Robin Robertson's new cookbook, 1000 Vegan Recipes. I am extremely flattered to have been chosen, as those within vegan circles will know...she's a freaking way famous cookbook author! hee hee *gets a little giddy and starstruck*

Ahem.

In any event, I will be testing like crazy for her for the next few months. I've been asked not to post actual recipes {which makes sense} or recipe titles {which makes...some sense}, so I will do my best to give very brief descriptions...and pictures...oh the pictures!

My first testing assignment was a batch of peanut buttery muffins. These little babies took me right back to the days of Elementary School lunchboxes. If these muffins are any indication, I am going to LOVE testing for this cookbook.



{I also recently acquired a Digital SLR, so hopefully my photography will be improving. This photo is not that great, mostly because there was no natural light. Be expecting better photos in the future. :D}

No comments: