Saturday, July 12, 2008



Okay I got in trouble a few weeks ago about not posting. So I finally found some time to sit and put my pictures on my computer and post. YAY!! Go me. I was also told that I might upset people with my recipes since the majority of the people reading this are vegan. So before you read further you should probably know...I'm not vegan. Sway and I set up this blog to archive our ideas, hopes and dreams. So here I am. I encourage anyone who is vegan to "vegan-ize" my recipes if you'd like. Just please don't negatively comment on my posts. Ok here it goes...




This is the first creative move of my life so don't laugh. This is a spin on a family recipe (well probably not a family recipe, but a recipe that my mother used to make for special occassions). It has cream cheese, shrimp, crabmeat, and chili sauce that I formed into balls and wrapped with crescent roll dough. I then baked it, and let it sit so that the cream cheese firmed up and didn't dribble down my face.




This is a dinner that my husband and son both love. It is steak, noodles and steamed vegetables cooked in a teriyaki sauce. I like having the vegetables seperate, but you can combine them to one big dish and they taste just as good.




Okay, this last picture was a recipe that I created partially out of desperation and partially out of the novice creative mind that I have. This is cream cheese, worcestershire, green onion, garlic salt and hot sauce which I piped into baked rolls. Again I let it sit so the cream cheese could firm up again therefore avoiding the scalding chin and lips.

Well that's all I have for now...more coming soon (if I don't get voted off the blog.lol)

No comments: