Monday, March 24, 2008

Enter Ace...



OK, hello I'm Ace. As my spectacular partner in crime told you, this is the blog of our life. It will bookmark the good days and the bad days for all to learn from. I'm very excited to get started with it so, let's get the introduction over with. Shall we?

About Ace...

I'm 22 years old (will be 23 in July) and I'm not as depressed as Sway about my age.lol I have been married for 2 years and my husband and I are the parents of a 2 year old boy. I am a stay-at-home-mom and I love it. There are a lot of days when I would LOVE to have a normal conversation with someone who could understand me, but well, that's life.

I love cooking and being creative. I'm not very good at either, but sometimes I get lucky and make something that's good. Music and movies are my choices of entertainment however, having a child can inhibit that. I love to read! I am currently collecting everything that Agatha Christie has ever written. I have all of her novels and I'm reading them in publication order. I'm on/around 47 at the moment.

Well that's pretty much it about me. I hope that this blog will be a helpful place where you can get anything you need. If you need a quick recipe for dinner, look here. If you need help with your family, look here. If you need comic relief from your hectic day, definitely look here.

Alright, let's get started!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Ace! I'm Kelly - I've talked to Sway quite a bit the past few weeks, but I wanted to say hello, and that I'm looking forward to the awesome stuff you guys are going to have in your blog! :D